Be part of the climate tech revolution
Cetogenix is a climate tech start-up company committed to building renewable futures. We’re doing this by developing technologies that will enable the transition from fossil resources to truly renewable resources. Our technology development focuses on the conversion of the billions of tonnes of organic waste produced around the world every year, into renewable energy, nutrients, and products, using a novel combination of hydrothermal oxidation and novel mixed microbial biotechnology.
Cetogenix is based at the Scion Te Papa Tipu Innovation Park in Rotorua, New Zealand, providing a great place to live, work, and play.
Current roles at Cetogenix
Keep an eye on this space, we will be expanding our technical team soon.
- Competitive salary and potential for employee shares (ESOP)
- Focused on maintaining a healthy work-life balance
- Flexible leave provisions
- Diverse and inclusive workplace where you will be part of setting the culture
- An innovative technology company on a mission to make a global difference
To apply, please select available role titles to learn more.